Technical Services Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
The Technical Services Manager will oversee a team of Technical Services Analysts servicing our clients.
- Monitoring daily ticket, statuses and metrics.
- Assist with providing hands on customer support by reviewing customer support tickets and identifying problem areas.
- Ensure successful operation of JustEnough solutions to achieve high customer satisfaction and meet daily SLAs.
- Drive customer satisfaction by providing leadership, guidance and management to customers on their issues.
- Work cross departmentally ensuring that issues which require the development and service departments are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide regular reporting of metrics including recommendations to improve performance.
- Enforce & educate the team on processes and operations.
- Monitor the teams’ progress and remove any performance obstacles.
- Proven leadership experience in a Technical Support team in a Saas environment within the Retail space.
- MS SQL Server programming ability - Required
- Quality Assurance (QA) background
- Business Intelligence experience
- Working knowledge of stored procedures
- Working knowledge of cloud software deployments
- Experience with data integration techniques
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage a geographically dispersed departments.
- Hands on implementation experience with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity, latitude and people management aptitude is expected.
JustEnough is a leading provider of omni-channel planning solutions for retail, wholesale and direct-to-consumer businesses and helps many of the world’s leading brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, Sephora, Billabong and BevMo!
Available OnSite and OnCloud, JustEnough’s innovative solutions help companies to set strategic targets, develop localized assortments, forecast customer demand, optimize inventory execution throughout the supply chain, plan and manage the strategies for price, markdown and promotion management all within a single data platform and user interface.
JustEnough is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. JustEnough is headquartered in the United States in Irvine, California with offices worldwide.
Learn more at www.justenough.com